Tuesday 22 July 2008

Royal Mile 13 - To Be Continued

Well, we've only walked about half-way down the Royal Mile so far, but this is the end of the tour for now. I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of the people and places along this great street. I'll finish the tour next time I go on holiday; still to come are, for example, the Scottish Storytelling centre, some of the beautiful courtyards along the Royal Mile and of course the Scottish Parliament.

If all is well I should be back tomorrow and look forward to catching up with you all soon!

2 comments:

Susan said...

It looks just as I've always imagined it.

Anonymous said...

I'll look forward to your next holiday then! The bottom half is the half I know less well, I usually start at the castle then get so distracted I only get half-way down the Royal Mile before I have to go back home! lol.