Thursday 13 August 2009

Festival Time!!

Hi Everyone!!
Back by popular demand... after this inexcusably long absence I'll keep the blog going during the Fringe and International Festival at least.
This picture was taken during the cavalcade on Saturday, the official start of the Fringe. The entire cast of the Tattoo, as well as a host of other performers and bands parade through the city - except this year due to tramworks on Princes Street the entire show was moved to Holyrood Park. And you know what? I actually preferred it - there was lots of space for everyone to go, no traffic restrictions for other good citizens, and the setting is just so beautiful! I met up with a couple of good friends and gave my brand new zoom lens a run for its money :-).

1 comment:

Leif Hagen said...

Welcome back, Dido! I enjoyed looking back thru your older blog photos! Kind regards from a newer CDP blogger with EAGAN daily photo